- The Supernova Trail gripped well on muddy surfaces, said a reviewer.
- The shoe enabled a stable stride despite its minimal weight, a wearer commented.
- A user praised the shoe’s performance under any weather.
- The dual-density midsole of the Supernova Trail delivered comfort and support simultaneously, a satisfied user noted. Another mentioned that is offered enduring comfort during long-distance runs.
- Many runners found the outsole to be durable and ideal for technical trails.
- The shoe has an overall padded feel which helped relieve leg pains, a buyer remarked.
- Some users agreed regarding the sturdiness of the upper.
© 2020 www.truckshowandshine.com All Rights Reserved.