- A lot of runners appreciated the appealing design and color schemes of the Adidas Supernova Riot.
- The upper hook-and-loop closure system was welcomed by many because it prevented debris from entering the shoe.
- The high-cut collar felt secure when it wrapped around the foot, runners commented.
- A reviewer commented that the mid-sole cushioning system was able to bring back a lot of energy while running.
- The platform was comfortably springy, commented some testers.
- The grip of the outsole was praised by many because it was able to hold into many types of surfaces.
- The high quality Continental™ Rubber technology staved off some runners’ worries about the durability of the sole unit.
© 2020 www.truckshowandshine.com All Rights Reserved.