- Many reviewers say that the Bounce technology in the midsole effectively protects their legs and knees from stress and fatigue.
- A couple of testers made the Adidas Pro Bounce 2018 Low a part of their rotation.
- Once broken in, the rubber outsole seems to stop collecting so much dust.
- Several users are happy with the design of these Adidas basketball shoes. They claim that they are aesthetically appealing both on and off court.
- Many buyers are pleased that the Pro Bounce Low is light.
- The outriggers on both sides of the shoe deliver stability upon landing, claim most testers.
- A good number of reviewers notice that the Adidas Pro Bounce 2018 Low is versatile. They say that heavy and light players will enjoy playing in these low-top basketball shoes.
© 2020 www.truckshowandshine.com All Rights Reserved.