- Several users find the stretchy and flexible Primeknit material more textured and beautifully constructed.
- Majority of users of the Adidas x Neighborhood I-5923 find the suede material detailing smooth and supple compared to original Iniki Runner.
- Most buyers observe that the minimalist shoe design exceptionally reflects Neighborhood’s Shinsuke Takizawa’s aesthetics.
- Many users felt the midsole to be bouncier and more comfortable than the I-5923, NMDs, and UltraBoosts.
- A few reviewers comment that although the $200 retail price is expensive, many sneaker fans still think they are a reasonable purchase because of the quality.
- Compared to other Adidas Originals shoes released in the Neighborhood collaboration, some customers preferred buying the I-5923 compared to the NMD R1 Primeknit, Chop Shop and Gazelle.
- Some reviewers think this collaboration is sturdier than regular release because of the TPU heel that keeps the back structured and protected.
© 2020 www.truckshowandshine.com All Rights Reserved.