- The Adidas N3xt L3v3l is one amazing basketball shoe, a purchaser describes. The shoe’s design, materials, and comfort are just top notch.
- These slip-on basketball shoes fit really nice, most wearers attest. According to them, the full Primeknit upper provides a snug, one-to-one fit.
- Many reviewers are impressed at the new Lightstrike foam. They claim that the new cushioning is very soft, quite bouncy, and also feels a lot lighter than Boost and Bounce.
- According to a couple of testers, the shoe’s materials feel really nice on feet. The same can be said about the Puma Clyde Court Disrupt.
- Several players are satisfied with the N3xt L3v3l’s support and lockdown. So far, they have not experienced any internal slippage while playing in these laceless Adidas basketball shoes.
- Since the shoe’s traction is similar to the Adidas Harden Vol. 3, most testers are confident that it will perform very well on-court.
© 2020 www.truckshowandshine.com All Rights Reserved.