- Almost all of those who reviewed the Adidas Crossknit 3.0 would recommend the shoe to anyone.
- A high number of testers have found this shoe comfortable throughout the 18 holes.
- The selection of colorways and design appeals to several consumers.
- The lugs are composed of a hard-wearing rubber which provides traction when teeing off and walking on the course, says a significant amount of wearers.
- The composition of the soles is moderately stiff to provide stability to the foot, according to a few purchasers.
- One purchaser appreciates the spikeless construction because it minimizes the need to change shoes after the game.
© 2020 www.truckshowandshine.com All Rights Reserved.