- Buyers mentioned that the Adidas Adi-Trek kept their ankles and feet very well protected from the cold as it is snugly secured in this close-fitting shoe.
- Some reviewers noted that the leather upper kept their feet dry during the winter months.
- Some have tried wearing the Adidas Adi-Trek under slight rain and its gusseted tongue kept the water out and their feet dry.
- Very nice looking shoe according to some buyers who tried them all day at work.
- The faux fur lining is appealing to very satisfied buyers.
- The Adi-Trek vulcanized outsole is grippy and kept the feet from sliding especially on wet and slippery surfaces, said some skaters.
- A reviewer mentioned that the Adi-Trek seems like a mid-top version of the Adiease skate shoe with a flexible sole.
- A very affordable pair shoe for everyday wear during the cold months as it keeps feet warm.
© 2020 www.truckshowandshine.com All Rights Reserved.